Genotype x environment interactions in rainfed grown greengram (Vigna radiata)
The low productivity is mainly due to fact that green gram is grown under rainfed environments with vagaries of monsoon. Hence stability of green gram genotypes was analysed during three years in rainfed condition in this study to identify stable genotypes. Among the 15 genotypes along with three checks studied the genotypes G14, G5 and G7 were stable genotypes with high mean yield. These three genotypes show stability for number of pods per plant. The genotype G14 also recorded the lowest value for days to 50 percent flowering with high stability showing early maturity.
It is certified that:
- The corresponding author is fully responsible for any disputes arising due to the publication of his/her manuscript.
- The article has been seen by all the authors who are satisfied with its form and content.
- The sequence of names of authors in the by-line is as per their relative contribution to this experiment, giving due credit to all scientists who made notable contribution to it.
- All the authors fully understand that inclusion of any other co-authors or exclusion of any co-authors is not possible once the article has been submitted to the journal.
- The corresponding author takes full responsibility for this article.
- The address of the organization where the research was conducted is given.
- The article is exclusive for this journal, and the results reported here have not been sent (and will not be sent during its consideration by this journal) for publication in any other journal.
- Authors agree to abide by the objective comments of referees and do agree to modify the article into a short note as per the recommendation, for publication in the Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding.
- If published in Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding, the copyright of this article would vest with the Indian Society of Plant Breeders, who will have the right to enter into any agreement with any organization in India or abroad engaged in reprography, photocopying, storage and dissemination of information contained in it, and neither we nor our legal heirs will have any claims on royalty.